I always tend to get in the mood to do to want to bake a little of everything. And it's expected of me to bring Peanut Butter Fudge to my parent's house on Christmas morning. This is all my mom asks for for Christmas.
I haven't gotten much accomplished this year though, yet. Here is the list of what I want to get made:
- Oreo Truffles I have actually already made these & they are almost gone
- Snicker doodles don't know if I'll get around to this one.
- Sugar Cookies The kids and I did these yesterday afternoon.
- Thumbprints (peanut butter cookies with Hershey kiss on top) I did these last week
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Completed these this morning
- Chocolate Fudge made these the same day as Peanut Butter blossoms
- Peanut Butter Fudge Made this Christmas Eve for my parent's
* I actually make this for Jason and a few weeks ago I though I'd try a new recipe for double decker fudge, bottom layer is peanut butter fudge covered by a layer of chocolate fudge. It was a slop, the chocolate layer set up the bottom one did not. So we ate that with a spoon until I finally just tossed what was left.
So, now I'm got the butter sitting out to soften and I'm going to make some sugar cookies. I don't really want to get started now as I won't be done before dinner time I'm sure nor do I know what's for dinner....hmmmm maybe someone else can take care of that tonight ;)