Friday, January 30, 2009

Twenty Five Things

I saw this on a friends Facebook page and with Valentine's Day approaching I really liked it...so I stole it to put here ;)

This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)


♥ How long have you been together? On February 6 it will be 17 years since we started "going steady" and yes he actually asked me to go with him then. Anyways, on June 24 we'll be married 14 years!

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Let's see...we met in 7th grade so it would've been 3.5 years since we started dating in 10th grade.

♥ Who asked who out? He asked me to attend a Valentine Banquet that was a fundraiser for my Varsity Cheer squad. Another guy wanted me to go with him but I really didn't want to so Jason kind of became my 'knight in shining armor' as a friend he asked me to go so I had a date (it was kind of a mandatory thing if you were on the cheer squad)then it turned into a relationship a few days later.


♥ How old are each of you? 32...until March & April

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? His, we all go to church together so we at least see them once/twice a week.

♥ Do you have any children together? Yes, three

♥ What about pets? 2 cats, he wouldn't consider them his thought.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? hm I honestly can't think of anything right now. Early on it was finances but we've always managed!

♥ Did you go to the same school? For junior high & high school yes.

♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes

♥ Who is the smartest? Well the nerd was Valedictorian without ever taking a book home
with him.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? There isn't one place, whatever we're in the mood for...usually though we have the kids with us so they get a vote too.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? The Caribbean even though that was a Senior Class trip we were a couple then so it counts ;)

♥ Who has the craziest exes? Neither, we both only had 1 ex really and we're still friends with both of them.

♥ Who has the worst temper? *sigh* me

♥ Who does the cooking? I do the most of it.

♥ Who is more social? Neither of us are really outgoing social BUT he gets more socialization with his job, being out of the house, etc. I'm home with 3 kids 24/7/365 just about.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Neither of us are 'real neat freaks' but the urge hits us both occasionally & it varies about what it's about.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? Most definitely HIM!

♥ Who hogs the bed? I think he does...I have to share my side with our youngest sometimes but he still gets his half or more ;0)

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Monday-Thursday he does, Friday-Sunday I'm up when the kids get up but he sleeps in.

♥ Where was your first date? The above mentioned Valentine Banquet, Feb. 13, 1992.

♥ Who has the bigger family? We both have pretty big families. He has the bigger intermediate family.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Um nope....last time I think was Valentine's Day....2007?

♥ How do you spend the holidays? All over the place between our families.

♥ Who is more jealous? Definitely me...that's something I've had to work against the last few weeks.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not long at all. Shoot we were engaged summer of '93!

♥ Who eats more? Me I guess...and you can tell he STILL weighs what he did in high school, UGH.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Me

♥ Who’s better with the computer? He is, although I know things (like about blogging how to change things here & running my own forum) that he doesn't but EVERYONE calls him with their computer problems.

♥ Who drives when you are together? Usually him...our last trip to Florida was the first time I've driven any part of a trip we've taken out of state. And that was a few hours max out of a 13 hour drive.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I love this! It's nice getting to know more things about you.

I may steal this...