Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreaming of sand, ocean, warm temps

Actually we haven't had horrible weather for February here the last two weeks but I'm still yearning for consistent warm weather, sun and yes even a trip to the ocean.

Hubby and I are seriously talking of going to Hawaii. It's been a dream of mine for quite some time and he has been researching and pricing things the last few weeks. A friend is a travel agent (http://www.ytbtravel.com/sctravels) so she's helping us.

We can't decide on which island Oahu or Maui?

Have you been to either? I'd love to hear from you if you have.

I think we're leaning towards Oahu, it just seems like there is more to do there. But then again that means it's also the most crowded island so would a less traveled island be better? The more I research the more I can't decide!!

And yes I'm wondering...do you really get lei's when you get off a plane there? I want a lei ;)

1 comment:

The Lees said...

Wow, you're braver than me. I do not get on planes. And trains are questionable!