Sunday, February 8, 2009

We're adding to our family!!

We stopped by our local animal shelter today. Hubby decided it was time to start looking for a new puppy. I knew once we stopped there would be no leaving without one, dd just wouldn't stand for it.

I was correct....not only did we find one, we found two adorable babies to adopt!!

They are 6 weeks old, brother & sister, and they are so cute!! Sadly, they couldn't come home with us today they have to be spayed/neutered first. I have to call in the morning to see when we can pick them up....THEN I'll post pictures!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my girl. That isn't funny. I thought you were pregnant!!! That is a sign...longing for animals means that you need more kids! HA

jenn said...

Awww....I can't wait to see the pictures...

Julie said...

Yay! I cannot wait to see pics! I bet they are adorable! What kind of puppies are they?

The Lees said...

Kudos to you guys for using the pound! I can't wait to see photos of the little puplets:-)

Did you get your gift certificates? Let me know if you need more. I don't mind. Heck, I don't even know when I sent... Is the mind the first thing to go?

James said...

Hey.. fun fun.. I bet the kids are excited. Did you ever find Garfield? Did Roxy make it?