Friday, March 27, 2009

FREE samples!!

Here's some more FREE Samples for you!!

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash

Metamucil Powder Sample

CREST Whitestrips Advanced Seal

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body wash

Free seeds to grow your own tomatoes from Campbell Soup
Link is on the right. Enter Code 1: P8039, Code 2: U6 , then choose any variety

And don't forget I own a forum where I post these more often then here, along with other online deals, in store deals, sweepstakes, restaurant copy recipes, and more!! You can check it all out here.


UPDATE: When I post freebies, if you click & it brings you right back to here alot of times that means the sample is gone, especially if they are offered by Wal-Mart, I don't know why but once they are gone they seem to bring you back to the page where the link was displayed. And Wal-Mart offered samples tend to disappear fast but they also arrive to your house quickly.

1 comment:

jenn said...

For some reason, when I click the Jergen's link, it brings me right back to your page. Weird.