Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random House updates...

Other then the garage project going on I've gotten a few new things in the house too.
Just delivered yesterday:

I think it looks so much better then the old one....now just to get rid of the white fridge AND some new paint in there!! Oh and get rid of that ugly floor ;)
Then I bought these a few weeks ago, they'd been marked down and I couldn't pass up the price as I'd been eyeing them for a while. Again, the wall they are hanging on is going to be painted (thinking a khaki color ~ Jamie...what color do you have in your house? I like that shade ;0)~)
so ignore that ugly chipped board wall ;)

I hung them on the wall behind our front door, so when company comes they can hang their coats there.
I also bought a red tin sign that says Live, Laugh, Love real big in a mustardy color and in smaller letters it says Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much. I haven't gotten it hung up yet...I need a little help getting that one up.
So have you added any new touches to your house?

2 comments:

Jame's said...

Jennifer, I think the color is "sand". I'll double check with John though. Where did you find those things you put up? They are super cute.

Jen said...

I love all these projects you are doing!! Oh and I LOVE your new layout! It's so spring like and wonderful! LOVE IT!