Tuesday, March 24, 2009

See my new header?

Isn't it gorgeous?

I LOVE purple.

And tulips are one of the only flowers that I like. The others are calla lilies, and hydrangea's. That's about it. I mean I don't complain if someone buys me flowers or something & it's not one of those but those are really the only one's I'd risked getting a bad allergic reaction to poison ivy over to plant & care for them.

Anyways...........my friend Jenn made it for me today. Isn't she great? I have no idea how to do it myself but I LOVE it!!

THANKS JENN!

4 comments:

jenn said...

I'm glad you like it. It looks great!

Hey it's Amy Shipp said...

Okay. I am IN LOVE with your new header!! It is BeeUteeFul :D

Joyful said...

Jenn, I really appreciate how you state first on your blog that you are a Christian!

I noticed that you also enjoy cross stitching and want to invite you to my site at www.joyfulexpressions.us as most of the dsigns feature Bible verses. You may want the free design called "His Name is Jesus" as it has blessed many.

Keep being Salt and Light!

Sandra

Lisa said...

I forgot to add that your header is indeed beautiful.