Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today is....

time for me to change my About Me section over there
----------------------------------------------------->

Yep, today is my birthday, time to change my about me section I guess!!




Oh and Lisa, the delivery from Lowe's tomorrow? A new stove for my kitchen and then ALL the materials to complete the garage redo (well everything minus the wire & stucco we'll pick those up later). So all the sub roofing, decking, new roof for bottom half, etc. AND he decided to go ahead and redo our back porch too, I've got to get pictures of that. The only house pictures I've got are on facebook already. We haven't done much lately we were preparing saving money for the garage!

3 comments:

James said...

Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see the garage and back patio

jenn said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Lisa said...

OOOh, a new stove! It sounds like lots of improvements to the house...how cool!

I would love to take a peek via Facebook. If you allow me. I can't remember your last name, but if you email me lig712 (at) yahoo.com we can exchange Facebook info.

I hope your birthday was fun.