Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY!!

There are no special plans made, no gifts awaiting opening. He insists we're doing enough with our garage & rooftop deck, plus back porch and his upcoming laser eye surgery. I will make a peanut butter pie if he wants one though..........as soon as I go to the grocery store =0)

His mom bought him (us since she never got me anything) a Boxwood Bonsai plant. I'm not exactly a green thumb & he's always wanted one so it'll be his 'toy' to care for and trim etc. Now to research what to plant it in & how to care for it!!

This now concludes the birthday season in our house ;0)

2 comments:

jenn said...

Happy Birthday to him!!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! My daughter's boyfriend shares the birthday. :)