Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Guest Bloggers?

When you know you're going to be away do you line up guest bloggers for your blog or do you just leave it inactive while you're gone?

Or perhaps you prepare entries ahead of time with a scheduled time to post? I know sometimes on blogs I read they talk about scheduling when a post will appear, if that is an option here on blogger I have no idea how!

I've been a guest blogger once before, for a friends blog while she was away. Neither of us have many readers/followers I don't think so it wasn't like a big promotion to either of our sites.....unfortunately!!!

So, it's not long now before I'm heading south for a week and I was just thinking about if I should ask a few bloggers to guest blog here. If I do I've got to set it up with password and such for them to enter...have to figure that out too ;0). What'cha think?

2 comments:

jenn said...

It's easy to schedule posts....after you write one, on the bottom, it says "post options". When you click on that, you can set the date and the time that the post will appear. That's all there is to it.

Lisa said...

Nah, I am all for making people miss ya!