Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yay!!

Remember this?


I won!!

I've known for a week and even after saying I knew one of two shots I thought I'd choose, I couldn't decide!! So I waited until after our trip to Atlanta in case I got an awesome shot at the Georgia Aquarium that I liked better. I ended up deciding none of them were good enough for that though.

I really liked this one but didn't like how I'd captured the piece of boardwalk in the side:






So I went back through my photos from my trip to California and found this one, actually I think my friend Jamie took this one:

Pretty much the same view, right? I hope Jamie doesn't mind ;0) but I ordered this print in the free 18x24 poster print and I plan to frame it and hang it in our bedroom.

Thanks again to Lisa for hosting the contest and UPrinting.com for sponsoring!!

3 comments:

Lisa @ akawest said...

Cool! That will look really pretty.

Jame's said...

awesome!

Julie said...

I can't believe I missed this! Congratulations on winning. I love both of the pics by the way :)