Thursday, October 1, 2009

ACK!

I've progressed some on the new look & new name but I'm still not satisfied with it.

First thing, obviously is the header, while I manged to finally figure out how to make one I have yet to figure out how to resize it so it all fits okay.

And I can NOT find a background that I like well enough behind it!!!

Oh well, it'll stay this way for another day or two at least....it will get better I promise!!


*Shortly after posting this I finally got the header down to correct size AND found this beautiful background. ~Whew~ that is over, now maybe next time I'll know ahead of time what I'm doing & it won't take so many trial runs LOL~~ Thanks to Jenn for all her help!*

3 comments:

jenn said...

I think it looks great! You did an amazing job!

Lisa @ akawest said...

It looks really nice. Your driveway, in all four seasons, is the perfect header photo. That is what that is, right?

Lisa @ akawest said...

Duh, I should read the posts in order, and then I wouldn't make dumb comments.