Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MMMmmmMM

I decided to splurge a little for dinner last night. I made myself two pieces of french toast and one of the kids a piece while the others ate scrambled eggs. I haven't ate anything like this (especially syrup) for quite a while now.

Anyways, it sure was good and so yummy!!

But, my stomach sure was growling when I went to bed at 10:30. Seems the really indulgent, yummy tasting stuff just doesn't satisfy me long enough to waste my calorie/fat/carb values of the day on them anymore.

Weird that I'm thinking that way LOL!

2 comments:

Lisa @ akawest said...

Yummmm, French Toast is good. Whenever I eat too much sugar, and not enough protein, I am left hungry sooner, but sometimes it is worth it.

Julie said...

It's a good thing that you can see that. Although I can imagine sometimes you would wish you didn't. lol
It's been a while since I commented here and sorry that I've been MIA. :)