Friday, February 19, 2010

Change

Once again I changed things up a bit.
While I loved the red header I wanted something light & bright for spring. Yes, I realize it's not spring yet...espcecially not here.

Today was a very nice sunshiney day here, something we haven't had for quite a while. Hubby was late to work again this week one day due to snow, another day his boss brought the company 4 wheel drive vehicle and picked him up. That morning there was a SUV in the creek on the other side of the lake from our house. But all this sunshine & hearing some birds sing this morning sure gets me to hoping this is the last of the white stuff we'll see fall until next December or so.

So, what do you think? Like it? Hate it? I found the background at hot bliggety blogs ;)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think it's very pretty! I like it! Now Spring needs to get here! It's snowing here!

Julie said...

I like it. I'm not too big on yellow but it looks nice. :)
By the way, I haven't received anything about the contest yet.

Michelle | Uprinting said...

OMG I really like the header.... it's the same pic but on diff. seasons. genius!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Michelle!!
This is our driveway, I loved the look of it when we moved in August of 2008 that I decided to capture it in each season.
I've had 8x10's made and framed and am hanging those in our house too.

lig said...

I like it!!!