Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cookbook Deal(s)

Do you like cookbooks? I knkow I have friends that love to just sit and read cookbooks. Then you're going to love this post!!

Then again, what am I saying? My 12 yr old (almost 13 yr old) son loves to read cookbooks!!! His birthday is coming up soon maybe I'll order a few. Or maybe I'll order the cupcake one(s) because all the kids would enjoy those.

Anyways, Taste Of Home is hosting a big $5 cookbook sale. Go check it out here! I'm not sure but a friend said that if you buy four you'll get free shipping so try it out!! I'm not sure how long the sale lasts, I can't find that information anywhere but I guess they won't last long at these prices so don't wait long!!!

And....let me kno if you order, which ones you order....so you can share your favorites with me later LOL!!

3 comments:

Erica | UPrinting said...

I do love cook books, because it is really helpful for me. I do the cooking now around the house and before they used to complain about my cooking. But now I just follow what the instructions in the cook book and I'll just add my own flavors in the end. Thanks for the heads up about the sale!

Michelle | Uprinting said...

I'm not much of a fan of cookbooks, but my dad is. That is why we get him the same present every month, which is so easy to pick out :)

Laurie said...

Taste of Home is a great resource. I gave one of their cookbooks to my son the first Christmas he was on his own. Who knew he'd turn out to be such a gourmet?