Monday, March 1, 2010

Again?

Seriously, we've had enough snow for the winter season.
I have proof (at least some I'm not sure I took pictures everytime).
Take a look.

December 5


December 19
This time we lose power for 5 days (in a all electric house), have to dig our way out to the main road to stay with my parents when it gets down to 45-50 in the house. We have at least a foot of snow on the ground.
More like 15 inches.......


January 9
The lake below our house is frozen solid, we are once again snowed in. This time I was in the house from Janurary 2-11.

January 10

The last week of January we again get bombed with a bad winter storm. Ice & snow, ballet classes are cancelled and we're homebound. I didn't even bother with pictures this time!


February 10, that would be the main road across the frozen lake. Again, we're snowed in, at least the kids and I are. Hubby is missing work or they are using company 4 wheel drive to come get him

This was Saturday morning, February 27. And it continued to snow through out the day, dumping another 3 inches overnight into yesterday.
Icicles hanging off our back porch roof down to the porch banister.
Isn't living in the country 1/2 mile to any sort of paved road, without a 4 wheel drive vehicle, the best thing?
Seriously, you must read that last line with some sarcasm ;)
I am so ready for spring!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I love the last picture with the icicles hanging down to the banister. I hope you get some much desired sunshine this week!

Lisa @ akawest said...

At least you are having fun with winter photography. The icicles with the sun shining though is quite interesting.
Allie told me that I am not allowed to discuss weather on Facebook, so I am expanding it to blogs. In fact, I didn't check Weather Underground in the past 24 hours.

Michelle | UPrinting said...

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow~ love snow, and these pics. Especially the icicles.

Laurie said...

Wow Jennifer, you all have had quite the winter! Beautiful pics though. :)

jenn said...

It is pretty, but enough is enough. I am ready for some Spring weather, too!