Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aprons

I had a Christmas Charlie Brown apron that I got used to wearing while cooking & baking in November & December. So much so that I decided I needed a pretty new apron for other times of the year too. These are what my mom (she helped sew whiel I was working on her computer)and I created.

They are both reversible, can be worn with either side showing. However, this first one I think is a little blah on the plain side, I'm debating going back and adding something to it.


Second one, I actually think this one is going to go to a friend.


3 comments:

jenn said...

They look great! I see a lot of aprons on blogs these days...I may need to get me one!

Laurie said...

Love these Jen! Did you make this from a pattern? If so, which one?

Michelle | UPrinting said...

Those are some really cool aprons. I think the floral one is pretty unique and eye catching! Looks good on anyone.