Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday month!

Around here I call March the Birthday Season.

Seriously, four out of five in this house have a birthday in the month of March, the other is just into April. But, not only do we all have birthdays in March we have lots of other family members and very close friends that also have birthdays in March, beginning yesterday these are the dates of March when we have birthdays to celebrate.

March 1, March 2, March 3, fr. b-day. March 4, March 6, March 8, March 9, March 11, March 15, March 17, March 21, March 24, March 26, and March 30. Some of those days there are both family members and friends celebrating.

Is there a month on your calendar that just seems overloaded with birthday's?

First up here? Our son Avery. I can't believe my baby is 6 today!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!

4 comments:

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

March is like that for my hubby's family too, although not quite as bad. His mom and five nieces all have birthdays this month. Plus we have a couple of friends with March birthdays too. Yikes, that reminds me - MIL and one friend's b'days are today!

Happy Birthday to Avery! He looks like he's loving that cake, and the first photo of him as a baby is just too sweet. :)

jenn said...

Happy birthday!!!

March is a busy month for us, too. I am always glad when April rolls around!

Lisa @ akawest said...

Wow, that is a lot of celebrating! We only have one March birthday. My dad turned 79 yesterday. Our months are Sept. and Oct.. I am happy I am the only July birthday.

Michelle | UPrinting said...

Awww... Avery is just precious. Looks so tiny and vulnerable....fragile even. Take good care :)