Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Time

I don't know how it keeps getting away from me and my posts are so far apart.

Wait, maybe I do have an idea.

I have some custom ordered sewing that needs to be completed, I have yet to work on it though.
I was offered, and accepted an online paying position, as an editor for a sweepstakes website. So I've been trying to really get moving with that so I make a little more then I have the last two weeks.
I decorated for Christmas last week, we're leaving town after Thanksgiving for a week and I want it done when I get home.
Daughter's fall show is THIS Friday night, which means the rehearsal schedule has been HECTIC! This past weekend it was 3.5 hours Friday night, 4.5 hours on Saturday, 2 hours on Sunday ( in between church services), 4 hours on Monday, and 1.5 hours last night. Some of that was class time but most of it was rehearsals.
Add in to that normal housework, home school stuff etc. and well.....I'm lucky if I'm keeping my head above water!!!

We get through this weekend and things will slow a bit I think. Dress rehearsal plus three shows, plus babysitting hubby's baby sister plus church. Come Monday I'm thinking I'll do nothing but I may haul all my sewing stuff to my mom's and sew all day ~ we tag team the sewing/home school/kids if I'm at her house so more gets accomplished. And I have to pack next week for our trip south!! I'm hoping the two who are a bit under the weather in this house are 100% by end of next week for our trip AND that it's nice and warm in Florida!!

I'm here....and I'll be back...I promise!

3 comments:

Lisa @ akawest said...

Congratulations on the job. Yes, you do sound busy, but in all good ways. :)

Hey it's just Jeff and Amy said...

Hello dear! I have missed reading your blog :) It is nice to be back and see how you are doing! xo

Jen said...

Sounds like you're crazy busy! Sorry it's been so long since I've dropped by! My computer was horrible, so I got way behind on my blog posts and blog reading. I'm hoping to catch up and be current again! Hope you're doing well!