Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweepstakes

A few months ago a friend told me about a job she does on the 'side' as a contractor. They were looking for a new editor and she asked me if I'd be interested. I took the leap to earn a little extra money.

Anyways, I never realized how many sweepstakes are out there! Do you enter sweepstakes?
I know some people live for these things, there are members of the site where I'm an editor that can be freaky crazy if certain sweepstakes aren't submitted on time. Lots of websites, have daily, weekly, or monthly sweepstakes/contest/giveaways and those 'sweepers' know that & expect them to be up immediately.

I, myself have never really entered alot of them. Occasionally, if the kids see one on TV or something but not really. And even now, as an editor once in a blue moon I will enter one or two if they really pique my interest or the prize is something I'd really like to have.

Anyways, that is where I've been the last few days....no excuse for the weeks before when I haven't blogged, sorry!!!

No comments: